What Is Petly?
The Petly Pet Portal is a free, secure, online service that gives any pet owner access to their pet’s health and medical records. Simply provide Wellsboro Veterinary Hospital with a valid email address and then create a Petly Pet Portal account, for free, using the same email address.
What Can The Petly Pet Portal Do?
- Access your pet’s health exam summaries & discharge instructions
- Access your pet’s laboratory results & X-rays
- Access information from your pet’s doctor
- Review upcoming vaccine and other preventive health recommendations
- Request and confirm appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Receive important medical alerts and hospital news
- Access reliable information on a wide range of pet health topics
- Post photos of your pet
- Update your personal contact information
How can I get started with Petly?
Once we have registered your email with the website and you receive a temporary password, you can click here www.petly.com or click on the Petly logo at the top of this page and on the home page of our website. Enter your email address (please be sure it is the same address we have on file for you. Click “Trouble signing in?” to enter/update your desired password. You can also feel free to call the office at 570-724-3841, we would be more than happy to help set you up!